Food & Liquids :
1 liter water with green powder
1 big Salad - avocado, tomatoes, greens, walnuts,
alfalfa sprouts and hemp seeds
1/2 liter water with lemon juice
1 pear and a handful of blueberries
1 bowl soup - broccoli, peppers, sprouted pulses
with a base of cashews, tamarind and spices
1 liter water with green powder
I got up very late this morning with all my muscles sore
and hurting from the workout at the gym yesterday.......
And I was starving, so instead of making juice I went ahead
and made a super nutritious Salad and dressing.......
Salad Dressing :
Juice of 1 Orange
juice of half a Lime
1 heaped teaspoon Tahini
1 heaped teaspoon Hemp seeds
sea salt, cayenne pepper to taste
a pinch of stevia (you can use a drizzle of honey or agave)
Blend all the above ingredients till smooth and Enjoy.....
This dressing was so tasty that I could have had it all
on its own, forget the salad!! :-)
I had a slight headache persisting all day long, I don't know
if it is Detox, or the freezing cold, or simply the beginning
of a migraine - I so hope not!!
I've been feeling very emotional since yesterday too,
connected to everyone, love overflowing
and one with the Universe and so on.....
Mind is clearing up too, the fog is being lifted......
My skin has improved a lot, Trevor told me that I was glowing,
now that kind of made my day :-)

4 comments:
Hi neeta:
I loved both ur blogs this one specially,the amount of knowledge and time spent...unbelievable.What green powder do u use by the way?
very inspiring to do what ur doing..
Sharanya
thanks so much sharanya, for your kind words and encouragement....really appreciate it :-)
i mainly use robert young / innerlight's supergreen powder, but right now i am trying out "perfectly healthy - megagreens" because it has msm too....
thanks for your comment on cooked kale too....i love chickpeas and kidney beans, so i'll definitely give your idea a try, thanks :-)
wow, neeeta, your dishes and pictures are always so beautiful!
Bonjour Bonjour ou peut etre Bonsoir!
I nominated you for the sunshine Award ;-]
With ♥♥♥
Post a Comment