Food and Liquids :
1 glass coconut water
1 liter juice - cucumber, celery, carrot, romaine, lemon
1/2 liter water with lemon juice
1 romaine lettuce wrap, with tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes,
avocado, walnuts and tahini, honey, orange juice dressing
A handful of lychees
1/2 glass coconut water
1/2 liter water with lemon juice
1 bowl steamed broccoli and sweet Potatoes with Quinoa
1 cup nettle and peppermint tea (nettle is high in iron)
I get organic coconut water from the health food store here,
it is a bit expensive but it tastes like fresh coconut water from India,
and I am addicted, what to do? :-)
Sometimes I make my juice in the Green Star juicer - other times,
I use the Vitamix Blender with a nut milk bag for straining.
Cucumber and celery form the base of almost all my juices,
cucumber is hydrating and celery has natural organic sodium.
Romaine lettuce has fast become one of my favorite greens,
and I discovered that like kale and spinach, it is also very nutrient dense.
There is a farmers market in Henley on certain Thursdays and Sundays.
I bought lychees and cherries, red cabbage, broccoli,
two beautiful bunches of curly kale and some goats cheese for Trevor.
I love buying fresh and local (it is not always local though)produce from farmersmarkets......everyone is quite friendly
and chatty and they take their time
to talk about their products - no rush, no hurry!!!
Supplements :
For now I am taking Iron, Probiotics, Vitamin B12 and two herbal remedies,
for healing......
I will be adding more supplements as days go by....
My Daily Ritual :
1) Dry skin body brushing and contrast showers.
Oh I really can't understand why I stopped dry brushing for a while,
it is pure pleasure and feels so good!!!
2) Surya namaskar - yoga
I haven't done yoga for almost 25 years now, so I am starting with
just surya namaskars for now.....and I only managed to do 2 today!!
Its a beginning.....
I put on music and danced while doing stuff in the kitchen,
it counts as movement too and it was such fun, I'm going to do it everyday :-)

1 comment:
This is GREAT! You have been & you will be always an inspiration. I hope you enjoy this ride. I am with you all the way..
and Day 1 is fun ;-)
Wish I was there to dance with you!!
XOXOXO.
Post a Comment